Presentation and Poster Submission
Please look for emails indicating your assignment for presentation or poster.
Please note that the presentation that you upload here will be the presentation that we load onto the conference laptop computers in the presentation rooms.
Please come prepared with a back-up copy of your final presentation to upload if needed.
Guideline for Preparing Presentation and Poster
- The official conference language is English.
- Format: Presentation files will be accepted in MS PowerPoint only.
- Please use the following format for naming your file: PaperID_CorrespondingAuthorLastName.pptx
- Please look for an email from Jason Schmidt indicating your Paper ID and related presentation information.
- Please use this Power Point Template to prepare your presentation.
- The size of your presentation file should not exceed 300 MB.
- Fonts: Do not use special fonts which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause a problem while uploading and displaying your file.
- Do not use any passwords or encryption for your presentation.
- Presentation length
- Keynote presentation: 20 minutes + 5 minutes Question and Answer
- Oral presentation: 15 minutes + 5 minutes Question and Answer
- Poster Standard Size: 90cm (width) X 110cm (height).
- There is no fixed template for the poster presentation.
- Please bring your printed poster to the conference.
- Pushpins will be provided for attaching posters to boards.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.
- An award will be presented to the best poster display.
Presentation Upload is closed. But this is ok if you come prepared!
We are processing the presentations for the conference technical sessions.
If you were not able to upload your presentation by the deadline, please make sure to bring your presentation with you on a flash drive.
Your session chair will be able to help you load your presentation onto the laptop when you arrive at your assigned technical session.
If you received a confirmation email that your presentation was uploaded, then we will do our best to make sure that your presentation is on the laptop in your session room.
Please review the detailed program to locate your technical session.