The 14th IEA Heat Pump Conference is organized by the International Organizing Committee (IOC) and the National Organizing Committee (NOC), on behalf of the Executive Committee of the IEA’s Technology Collaboration Program on Heat Pumping Technologies (HPT TCP).
International Organizing Committee (IOC)
- Thomas Fleckl, IOC Chair, Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria
- Sophie Hosatte, IOC Vice-Chair, CanmetENERGY, Canada
- Minsung Kim, IOC Vice-Chair, Chung-Ang University, South Korea
National Organizing Committee (NOC) – United States
- Brian Fricke, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Karim Amrane, KA Consulting Services, LLC
- Zahid Ayub, Isotherm, Inc.
- Kunal Bansal, Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- Van Baxter, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Roy R. Crawford, Johnson Controls
- Lorenzo Cremaschi, Auburn University
- Piotr Domanski, NIST
- Ron Domitrovic, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Daniel Ellis, Comfortworks, Inc.
- Kyle Gluesenkamp, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Eckhard Groll, Purdue University
- Glenn Hourahan, Hourahan Consulting, LLC
- Joshua Hughes, Chemours
- Ajay Iyengar, Lennox International, Inc.
- Konstantinos Kontomaris, Chemours
- Wayne Kraft, Trane Technologies
- Melissa Lapsa, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Kashif Nawaz, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Reinhard Radermacher, University of Maryland
- Wayne Reedy, Carrier (retired)
- Jeff Spitler, Oklahoma State University
- Michael Vaughn, ASHRAE
- Ed Vineyard, U.S. Department of Energy
- Xudong Wang, Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Conference Office
- Judy Potok (firstname.lastname@example.org)